you go girlfriend
Muppets Take Westeros, continued
Happy It’s Not Your Birthday, @SamSykesSwears
This will always remain my favorite vintage lesbian art… Do I even have to break it down for you?
I just thought it was a mermaid trapped under ice
If it were just a mermaid trapped under ice, there would be no reason all the skaters above the ice are wearing skirts and are presumably women. also look at that mermaid’s smile she knows what’s up.
the caption says “Are Parisian women becoming more thrifty? Seeing a lot of different types of panties this year!”
presumably half those girls are commando or wearing thongs. this is totally lesbian pinup ads.
The main giveaway isn’t even the smile or the skirts, it’s the cigarette. The cigarette’s always been a censorship euphemism for sex (or masturbation as the case may be).
The mystery of how she’s smoking underwater is another matter. :p
THIS IS MY FAVOURITEST PICTURE EVER ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD TIMES INFINITY AND BEYOND.
this is the best thing I’ve ever seen
GUESS. WHOS. GOING. TO. THE DC. SHATTERDOME CON. IN. NOVEMBER?
Pls let me know if any of you guys are going to because I want to freak out more
maaaaaayyyybe? Byde suggested…
dude print out a tiny picture of my avatar and put me in your pocket!
Solid Chicken Noodle Soup
For Pranksgiving, April Fools, or anytime you want to go weird.
1 cup cooked pasta, anything you like. I used mini-bowties
1 bag steamed veggies (you’ll have extra for dinner)
1 can chicken
6 cups chicken stock
6 packages unflavored gelatin
Nerves of steel
- Make 2 cups (2 packages) of the unflavored gelatin according to the package instructions, substituting chicken stock for the water. Pour into bottom of casserole pan, let set overnight.
- Taste the chicken jello. This is absolutely required. Know what you’re getting into and be prepared to stop at this step if you can go no further.
- Microwave/steam veggies. Sprinkle over top of the chicken jello layer
- Open and drain chicken. Sprinkle over top.
- Cook, drain, and cool pasta. Sprinkle over top
- Make 4 cups (4 packages, 1 box) of unflavored gelatin according to the package instructions, substituting chicken stock for the water. Pour over top of layered chicken and vegetables. Put in refridgerator at least 3 hours to set.
- Cut like regular jello into squares. I recommend using a sharp knife so it goes through the chicken easily. Check out the product.
- Serve to your friends so they can wonder what you ever did to them.
this is how i yell at my children. FOOLS! DIRTY DISHES MUST GO IN THE DISHWASHER DO YOU NOT KNOW THE WRATH OF YOUR PARENT WHAT RIGHT DO YOU HAVE TO dISOBEY ME mY LEGEND GOES BACK TO THE 12th CeNTURY AND YOUR TIME OUTS ARE 540 HOURS
AAHHHH DUNGEON. TWELVE HOURS DUNGEON.
YES EXACTLY I SAY WHAT IS AND ISN’T A TIME OUT YOUNG CHILD YOUR BEHAVIOR IS UNACCEPTABBBBLLLLLLEEEEEEEEE
NOT ALL HATS